Gone Daddy Gone
Today is a Violent Femmes kind of day.
About HannahI'm Hannah, a twenty-something-year-old textile design student from Scotland. I'm learning a lot, and I want to learn more.
- @TattyRoseUK Hi! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to it! :) 2 years ago
- @Fluphshop Womp womp! 2 years ago
- @aparallel_u Mike Press suggested I contact you for a chat about the Scottish textile industry. Any chance I can send you a wee email? 3 years ago
- RT @jbaldwin: The joy of Letraset bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-mag… 3 years ago
- @TBeasties Dissertation time is approaching & I'd love if you could give some input to my research. Can I shoot you an email? 3 years ago
adventure advertising analysing images analysing scenes Apple vs. Microsoft art materials assignment 1 assignment 2 assignment 3 assignment 4 being crafty being sentimental blog prompt brainstorming branding business celebration Christmas crafts D'Arcy Thompson degree show design desnmkt development drawing drawing trip Dundee dye dystopia fabric fisheye fun gifts gifts given group work handmade homework Iain inspiration inspiring people interesting reading journey mapping lecture mind map mind mapping museum music music video NESTA personal branding personal growth photographs photography Photoshop playlist printing samples Scotland screen screenprint screenprinting sentimentality service design sewing sketchbook society of dyers and colourists storyboarding susceptibility to advertising team work technology toolkit video words to live by workshop zoology