Fisheye all the flowers!
I have just bought myself a macro and fisheye lens adapter for my camera. I was very prepared for it to be absolutely rubbish, but I actually love it. I’m sure gear purists will scoff, I’m really pleased with my new toy. For the money, it gives a really good fisheye effect, and the macro attachment is fun too. I made a trip to the botanic gardens today to scout out their collection of tropical and interesting plants (“Where do you keep your flowers that eat things, please?”), and I was a little bit disappointed because the pitcher plants were all looking a bit sad and brown and… well, gross. I also couldn’t seem to find any Venus flytraps or sundews or anything, so began to think maybe they didn’t have any, but there were definitely flytraps on one of their garden guides, so perhaps I just missed them.
Here’s a pretty flower fisheye picture for now, dear blog. I will update again soon with more pictures from my garden visit and thoughts about my recent and upcoming uni work.
About HannahI'm Hannah, a twenty-something-year-old textile design student from Scotland. I'm learning a lot, and I want to learn more.
- @TattyRoseUK Hi! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to it! :) 3 years ago
- @Fluphshop Womp womp! 3 years ago
- @aparallel_u Mike Press suggested I contact you for a chat about the Scottish textile industry. Any chance I can send you a wee email? 4 years ago
- RT @jbaldwin: The joy of Letraset bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-mag… 4 years ago
- @TBeasties Dissertation time is approaching & I'd love if you could give some input to my research. Can I shoot you an email? 4 years ago